23 October 2024
Cost:$3990 AUD per person twin share (enquire about our single supplement)
Join a small group of likeminded women 14-day Women’s Only Nepal Cultural Tour. This special experience takes you throughout the richest cultural centres of Nepal including the Chitwan jungle, Kathmandu, Pokhara, Bhaktapur and into the local villages. Here you will connect with our homestay families who will open up their quiet hillside homes to you. You will learn traditional skills from local experts like milking cattle and churning yogurt. You can also learn about the ancient art of pottery making and cooking local Nepalese food.
What to expect:
- Scenic Flight over Mount Everest (you will even be granted a window seat!)
- Explore Chitwan National Park with an expert naturalist.
- Ride atop an elephant as you explore the depths of the jungle (you may get the chance to see a Rhino or Bengal Tiger!)
- Enjoy a boat rode on the beautiful Phewa Lake
- Experience unique accommodation with a combination of traditional architecture 3-4-star hotels, jungle lodges, and homestays situated high in the mountains overlooking fantastic views of Phewa Lake.
This is one of our most popular tours at Lyn Taylors Adventure Travel. We love to see women of all ages and abilities experience off the beaten track adventures, laughing together, exploring new things and absolutely enjoying the time of their lives.
Difficulty: This tour requires a general level of health and fitness. No trekking experience, or even hiking boots are required! However there will be days where you will be walking and spending a lot of time on your feet. Daily activities include city walks and getting on and off various forms of transport. There is an optional 2-3 hour walk. For more general information on what to expect, visit our Adventure Travel FAQ.
Did you know: Chitwan National Park is home one of the last populations of single-horned Asiatic rhinoceros lives in the park, which is also one of the last refuges of the Bengal tiger.
What Our Adventurers Say: Check out their experiences here.