12 October 2023
Cost:$5,750 per person twin share (enquire about our single supplement)
Our 20 Day Luxury Tour of North India is the perfect way to discover the magic of this spectacular country (with the creature comforts of home!). It has been said that India is both a destination and a journey. It is a complex and rich culture, with so much to offer. Our jam packed itinerary is complimented by 4 Star minimum accommodation throughout, airconditioned transportation, historical tours and of course, delicious cuisine.
Our adventurers will enjoy a myriad of experiences including:
- a tour of Old & New Delhi,
- a visit to Red Fort built by Emperor Shah Jahan,
- a walking tour in Chandni Chowk (known as the silver street of Delhi bustling with activity),
- a few nights on a luxury houseboat in Srinagar – the perfect spot to enjoy the beauty of this city often compared to Venice!
- an elephant ride (of course!)
- visits to palaces and museums including the Palace of Winds, the City Palace and Museum, the Shy Palace and the Stok Palace,
- plus, to top it all off an overnight stay at a local homestay.
There is so much to discover on this North India Tour – for full tour details please download our itinerary attached.
Difficulty: A basic level of fitness is recommended to enjoy this trip. For more general information on what to expect visit our Adventure Travel FAQ.
Did you know? The entrance to Hawa Mahal (also known as the Palace of Winds) opens into a large courtyard. This houses an archaeological museum which has an interesting textile section (containing dresses and costumes of the former Maharajas and Maharanis of Jaipur).
What Our Adventurers Say: Check out their experiences here.
Optional 7-day Extension
Departure: From May 2022 - December 2023
Cost: From AUS $4,000 twin share (enquire about our single supplement)
Offer: Special Discount of $400 for small group booking (Minimum 2, Maximum 8)
Departure: Tours Departing Dec 2023 - June 2024
Cost: From $2950 per person twin share (enquire about our single supplement)