6 September 2019
Cost:AUS $2,950 twin share Single supplement $790
Capture the best wildlife moments with our expert naturalist / wildlife photographer, safaris to see leopards, elephants, bears, crocodiles and birdlife in Sri Lanka’s largest National Parks, tuck into delicious traditional Sri Lankan dishes, trek through the cloud forest at World’s End at Horton Plains and the pristine Sinharaja Rain Forest. Experience the massive Dutch colonial Galle Fort with a walking tour, explore it’s alleyways, museums boutique shops and cafes. Meet the locals and see the best of real Sri Lanka with this lifetime experience.
- Safaris at Wilpattu, Minneriya and Udawalawe National Parks
- Wildlife photography introduction
- Anuradhapura sightseeing
- Sigiriya Rock Fortress
- Dambulla Cave Temple
- Learn to cook Sri Lankan style
- Kandy Temple
- Peradeniya Botanical Garden
- HortonPlains National Park
- Sinharaja Rain Forest Trek (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- GalleFort walking tour
This small group with max no. of 12 pax will give you that intimate experience to discover Sri Lanka in a more wholesome manner.