15 November 2020
Cost:$3690 twin share
nd out why Tasmania is regarded as Australia’s bush walking Mecca by so many who’ve visited. Over ten days, starting and finishing in Hobart, we’ll drive around the island, stopping to walk Tasmania’s best day walks. Staying in a range of comfortable accommodation, from motel-style rooms to chalets and cabins, this tour is a wonderful way to take in this tiny but mighty island.
Tasmania’s best guided day walks tour at a glance:
- 3-4 Star lodge accommodation.
- 10 days – seven full day walks and a couple of short leg-stretchers
- Includes the very best walks on the Overland Track, Three Capes Track and Maria Island walk
- Start and finish in Hobart, Tasmania
- Moderate to challenging walks, with some steep ascents and descents
- Professional guide/s
- Air conditioned mini bus
- Small group size (maximum 14)