14 August 2021
Cost:From $2995 pp twin share
Central Australia has some of the most iconic scenery in the country, as well as one of the great desert walks in the world, The Larapinta Trail. This is the true heart of the Australian Outback, and if you haven’t experienced it yet, now is the time to do so.
Over the course of 10 days, walk the highlights of the Larapinta Trail, explore Kings Canyon, admire Uluru and Kata Tjuta (The Olgas) on this active tour of central Australia.
Do you enjoy walking and being out in nature? Do you want to see more than the average visitor? We will take you on the very best 5 day walks on the Larapinta Trail, then to the remote Kings Canyon before finishing with a tour of Uluru and Kata Tjuta (The Olgas).
We’ve designed a 10-day itinerary which is active yet relaxed. Travel in air-conditioned comfort and enjoy fantastic guided walks along the way.
Central Australia – Larapinta Trail, King’s Canyon, Uluru and Kata Tjuta Tour at a glance;
- Fantastic moderate bush walks. Active yet relaxed.
- 10-day tour starting and finishing in Alice Springs
- All meals daily
- All transport: private bus to and from Alice Springs; as well as the transport to and from the track each day
- Professional guiding and support each day
- Emergency support: fully-trained guides carry satellite phones and full first aid kit
- Excellent itinerary and planning drew from many years of experience
- Choose from camping or basic cabin style accommodation.
- Distance walked: Shortest walk is 2km, the longest walk is about 16kmDifficulty: moderate – some walks are short and some of the longer walks will allow you to choose how much of the walk you would like to do. Most of the surface is rocky and uneven underfoot and some walks will require you to do some rock hopping – a moderate level of fitness is recommended.