20 August 2020
Cost:from AUS $14,900 single supplement please inquire
Offer:Bonus travel credit with your polar adventure!
The Arctic summer brings tourists from all over to experience its wonders is on an exciting expedition cruise.
- Cruise through Spitsbergen’s narrow sheltered waterways and fjords such as Kongsfjorden (Kings Bay)
- See the amazing wildlife. Polar bears, walrus, seals, reindeer, sea birds, musk oxen, Arctic fox, and whales
- Be one of few people in the world to visit remote Jan Mayen Island
- Sail within 600 miles of the North Pole
- Visit the world’s largest National Park in North East Greenland, and the world’s largest fjord system, Scoresbysund
- Visit Norway’s majestic Lofoten Islands and sail through narrow Trollfjorden, accessible only by small ships